Liverpool Prize Draw Information
Liverpool prize draw information
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Liverpool Live Music Census (co-ordinated by LIPA/University of Liverpool) and/or the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the SmartSurvey website and/or inputted by Promoter into SmartSurvey website from hard copy survey. Respondents are permitted to answer more than survey type (audience, musician, venue, promoter) but only one entry per person is permitted per survey type.
- The opening date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 1st June 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 12 noon on Friday 30th June 2017 (. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner for each of the prizes detailed below will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 3rd July (“Draw Date”).
- The winners will receive the following: One of five pairs of tickets for the BME in Liverpool. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize(s) with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before Friday 7th July and must then provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 60 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The tickets will be available a couple of weeks before the event, and should only be used by the competition winner and not resold.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org